Wednesday 19 November 2008

The Johnny Shop


Whilst browsing for tights today, I stumbled upon a listing for condoms. My favourite part of the listing wasn't the fact that condoms were for sale on eBay, but this -

to me, nothing screams loser more than a friendly reminder that they don't expire for a long, long time. Because, chances are, if you're browsing eBay for contraceptives, you're probably also browsing lonely heart sections and sending your favourite web cam girl money through PayPal while she promises she's in love with you, only you.

I mean, how safe is it to buy condoms on eBay? And do you pay less if it's been "used, but looks new?" Or how about "new, only ever gotten out of packet once?" And if I get knocked up or an STD, does leaving negative feedback affect my sanitary rights for a full refund?

No comments: