Monday 17 November 2008

Chavs Do eBay #1

Apart from a bargain, I love chavs on eBay. Their attempt to describe items and love for abbreviation and capital letters is like having your nipples twisted and crotch bitten by a rabid dog in an act of gentle persuasion. Here are a few I found almost straight away -

Broken Nikon Zoom
"This camera is BROKEN, bought it for my mum and she dropped it! Duh!"

Sports Jacket
"LOOK'S PROPER SCALLY ON:) MIGHT ASWELL LET SUM 1 ELSE HAVE IT NOW IVE HAD MY WEAR OUTTA IT!! I USED TO WORK UP A BIG SWEAT IN THIS GOIN JOGGIN U KNOWS THA SCORE BOYZ"

Diesel T Shirt
"like the one beckham has but grey

great t shirt

too big 4 me

was well expensive"

D&G T Shirt
"BLACK WITH LARGE SILVER LOGO ON FRONT AND WHITE LOGO ON BACK AT BOTTOM. CLASSIC D&G, COST BARE $$$. WORN BY POSH& BECKS"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This blog made me laugh out loud...amazing!

k coleslaw said...

thanks friend!